Oct 12, 2010

SUN IS SHINING....

"Once, somewhere, sometime ago
His eyes were clear to see,
He put his thoughts into my mind,
And gave myself to be
He stopped me from living so unsane,
I could be just what I want to be,
Things appear as they really are,
I can see just what I wanted to see"

"Come on, you gotta let it happen to you
Hey, come on, and let it happen to you

You gotta open up your mind
And let everything come through... "


"I am the lizard king. I can do anything."
Goodbye my friends!!

"Wooden ships on the water,
very free and easy,
Easy, you know the way it's supposed to be,
Silver people on the shoreline, let us be,
Talkin' 'bout very free and easy..."

"After you trip life opens up,
You start doing what you want to do
And you find out that the world
that you once feared,
Gets what it has from you
No one can ever hurt you
But you know more than
you thought you knew
And you're looking at the world
With brand new eyes,
And no one can ever spoil the view"

No comments:

Post a Comment