Sep 12, 2011

Life from Cyber-Shit Phone 3


R.I.P. "Darwin's theory of evolution" NO JOKE
If you a scared motherfucker go to Church!!

"Psia Trawka" - not so far spot for a little trip
But not on the fucking bikes!!
Do you take bicycle to the JUNGLE?!
I don't think so. This is RAMBO style for sure!!
The way back home was much better!!
BEAUTY Harley-Davidson
POWERED by JACK DANIEL'S
This is my GNARLY Guinea Pig!! Yeah!!
This Bitch likes to play snooker with me,
she is damn good!!
NEW TORK FESTIVAL
YO!! Keep your balance fool!! NO CHEATS!!
BROS - NATURAL MICE KILLER
THIS SHIT REALLY WORKS!!
WE PLAY HARD!! No MERCY!!
WHAT THE FUCK?!
Faggot SpongeBob in my house??!!
CHILLONGO TIME
Skira found kickass river drop

"There's a high flying JEJOR,
flying way up in the sky"

No comments:

Post a Comment